Mind you, this isn’t just any mug-cake. It’s the One Minute Chocolate Cake in a Mug that will ROCK your tastebuds. What makes this one so amazing? Simple. Unlike all those other cakes on Pinterest and Instagram, this one I found by the amazing ChocolateCoveredKatie, actually works when you try it. As a too-lazy-to-make-dessert person, this one is too scrumptious to pass up. Attempt several times if hungry—err, necessary 😅—don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- COCOA POWDER — 1 TBSP & 2 tsp.
- FLOUR — 3 TBSP
- SALT — 1/8 tsp. (exactly half a pinch)
- SUGAR — 1 TBSP and 2 tsp.
- BAKING POWDER — 1/4 tsp .
- VEGGIE OIL — 2-3 tsp. (Optional substitute: applesauce or mashed banana.)
- MILK — 3 TBSP (ex: Almond milk.)
- VANILLA — 1/2 tsp.
- Combine dry ingredients. MIX!
- Add the liquids. STIR!
- Transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or favorite soup/coffee mug.*
- Either microwave 30-40 seconds OR bake in a 350 °F oven for 15 minutes.
*(If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to oil-spray or butter your dish first (and then wait for it to cool before trying to remove it).